The following list outlines the priority ranking system. Currently your eligibility priority must fall within categories 1a thru 2b.
Nothing on this site or in the documents it contains should be construed as an offer or commitment of any kind. Programs and eligibility requirements can be changed or discontinued without notice.
1st Priority - Faculty & Eligible Staff
- Tenure and Non-Tenure Line (includes SLAC and VA)
- Senior Fellow Members of Academic Council at Special Policy Centers and Institutes
- Senior Fellows at the Hoover Institution
- University Medical Line (UML) Faculty
- Clinician Educators (includes Professor (full), Associate Professor and Assistant Professor)
- N11 and N99 Staff
- Acting and Visiting Faculty
- Staff employed by Stanford University or SLAC (includes Retired Faculty on Recalled Duty)
- Clinical Instructors
- Academic Postdocs employed by Stanford University
- Stanford Health Care Employees, Medical Residents, and Fellows
- Visiting Academics (7) (includes Fellow, Researcher, Scholar, as well as visitors to the Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences - CASBS)
- All other households who do not meet priority 1 or 2.
* Qualifying Employment: must be employed at least 30 hours per week (75% FTE) at or above the minimum wage during the entire lease term. Lease term cannot exceed duration of Qualifying Employment. Currently your eligibility priority must fall within categories 1a thru 2b.