Each apartment at Colonnade is allocated one assigned parking space and one storage space. All vehicles must be parked in the designated parking spaces. It is not acceptable to use open parking, guest parking or retail parking in lieu of your designated parking space(s).
Only authorized vehicles registered with management may be parked on the premises. A maximum of 2 vehicles per apartment are allowed to park on the premises, provided there are spaces available. Households with an additional vehicle must park that vehicle in the appropriate designated area.
If all allowable parking spaces are in use, vehicles may be required to park off premises.
Residents with an assigned space will be issued a parking permit, which must be displayed in their vehicle. Colonnade parking permits are adhesive stickers which must be displayed inside the lower corner of the driver-side rear window. Special stickers are available for motorcycles.
Colonnade parking permits are the sole property of Colonnade management. They may be used only by registered permit holders and may not be shared or transferred. Permit stickers will be returned by residents at move-out. Lost permits and permit abuses will result in punitive fines and possible lease termination.
Additional vehicles that do not have an assigned space may park on the premises in parking spaces designated as “OPEN PARKING”. Theses spaces will be located in garage level B of the gated parking area. Vehicles cannot be parked in these spaces for more than 72 hours at a time. Vehicles with permits may not use these spaces in lieu of their assigned spaces. “OPEN PARKING” spaces will be marked with stencil and/or signage and will be available on a first come first serve basis.
Additional vehicles may also park in the public access area, as long as they adhere to all posted signage and time restrictions.
In the case that no spaces are available on the premises, additional vehicles must be parked off premises. As stated previously, all households may only park a maximum of 2 vehicles on the premises at any time.
All parking areas will be monitored by the office staff as well as a 3rd party patrol company. Violations of these policies could result in the towing and storage of a vehicle at the owner's sole expense.
Residents are required to register ALL their vehicles with the Leasing Office (this includes motorcycle, motor scooter or moped). If a new vehicle is purchased or a current vehicle is sold, please notify management accordingly.
Electric Charging Stations
Colonnade Apartments has 2 Electrical Charging Stations located on parking level B. These spaces are only to be used by electrical cars while they are charging. Once a vehicle is done charging, it must be moved from the EV space to the appropriate parking space.
Guest Parking/Loaner Cars
Residents’ guests, housekeepers, nannies and vendors are to park only in designated guest parking spaces. If you have a loaner car please contact the office to register the vehicle.
Violations and Enforcement
Colonnade Parking Guidelines are enforced 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
The courtesy patrol service will monitor parking after hours and will be authorized to tow vehicles in violation of the parking polices.
Lack of parking spaces, mechanical problems, inclement weather or other inconveniences does not excuse parking policy violations. Vehicles of residents who fail to display their parking permits are subject to warning notices or to being towed.
Any vehicle that does not appear to be in operable condition and is stored in a “Permit Parking Only” parking space shall be considered abandoned and subject to towing and storage at the owner's sole expense.
Colonnade will not tow vehicles registered to residents without making a reasonable attempt to notify the owner of a parking violation. Once a reasonable attempt have been made, or parking policies have been repeatedly violated, vehicles will be subject to tow and storage at the owner's own expense.
Additional Parking Policies
Please limit your speed within the community to 5 mph.
Oil changes and repairs to vehicles are not permitted on the property.
Residents may not wash their cars on the property.
Do not park in Red (Fire) and Blue (Handicap) zones. These violations will result in immediate ticketing and possible towing of your vehicle.
No trailers, motor homes, campers, boats or recreational vehicles are permitted on the property.
Parking spaces may not be used for storage at any time.
Only two pets are allowed per unit. There are no weight restrictions but there are a few breed restrictions.
These breeds include but are not limited to the following; Pitt Bulls, American Staffordshire's Terriers, German Shepherds, Chows, Alaskan Malamutes, Doberman Pinchers, Saint Bernard's, Akitas, Great Danes, Siberian Husky's, Rottweiler’s, or any mixed breed thereof.
In addition, any animals known to have or be aggressive will not be authorized.
An additional deposit of $1,000 is required, as well as $25 pet rent per pet.
Residents must ensure the conduct of their pets does not cause a nuisance or disturbance to others.
Pet owners are expected to clean up after their pets. Pets must be leashed at all times when outside the apartment and on Colonnade Apartments property.
Pets are not to be tied or staked outside the apartment. Residents may not leave pets unattended on balconies, porches, or patios.
Resident will be asked to remove any pet that bothers other residents, whether inside or outside, or that constitutes a problem or obstruction to the manager or owner's agent or employees performing their duties. If the resident fails to remove said pet following complaints from residents and requests from manager, the lease may be terminated.
Balcony and Patio Policies
A great deal of thought was put into the architecture and aesthetics of Colonnade Apartments and we ask for your help to maintain a pleasing outward appearance of the building.
Appropriate items for your patio would be plants and outdoor/patio furniture. Please use saucers for all potted plants. Please make sure that there are liners under any potted plants on the balcony. Please also make sure that all plants are alive and well and any hanging planters are facing inwards towards the apartment.
No trash or recycling should be kept on the balcony. Any broken down boxes or other items need be taken to the trash room for disposal. Should you need help with oversized boxes please call the Leasing Office for assistance.
Do not hang or dry clothing, towels or rugs on the patio where it is visible to others.
Balconies are not to be used for storage of any household items such as indoor furniture or recreations equipment. Any storage items need to be placed in the subterranean storage units assigned to you in the garage levels.
No charcoal grills or fire pits are allowed on any of the balconies due to fire regulations. Please visit the courtyard if you are interested in sitting by the fire during these summer nights.
The exterior of the structure should never be punctured with nails or screws, this can compromise the waterproofing and lead to structural issues.
Our comfortable and expansive clubhouse is the perfect place to reserve for your next party.
Furnished with a billiards table, independent games, and a gourmet coffee bar. All of this to add comfort and convenience to your lifestyle!
To reserve the club room, please contact the Leasing Office for details and availability.
Clubhouse Rental Cleaning Fees And Trash Removal
Hosting residents are required return the Clubhouse to the condition it was received and to keep related areas clean, free of trash and damages. If you require a large trash bin, please request from management and we will provide.
If the clubhouse requires cleaning or trash removal after the rental, a cleaning fee of $25 per hour will be charged to residents account.
Please note: Should Colonnade receive a noise complaint, we will make only one attempt to request the party noise to lower. Any further complaints will result in the immediate termination of the event and Patrol Company will be called to assist.
The Undersigned Resident hereby agrees by the signature below the following:
- All furnishings and decorative accessories must be returned to their proper arrangement and its original condition. Damaged furnishings or decorative accessories will be your responsibility, at full retail price and shipping cost.
- The use of nails, pins and/or adhesive tape is strictly prohibited. All other decorations must first be approved by the Colonnade Management team.
- All events are restricted to the Clubhouse only, the Courtyard area is not included in the rental.
- No amplified music or sound systems are allowed. Electronic devices or game consoles are not to be connected to the television(s).
- Colonnade Management assumes no responsibility for resident or guest personal property.
- Hosting resident(s) understand that the following are strictly prohibited: use of illegal drugs or controlled substance, lewd or immoral behavior, rowdiness, brawling or fighting, gambling, sale of liquor or consumption of liquor by minors, use of kegs or party balls, etc. As stated in the lease agreement, smoking on the property is strictly prohibited.
- Colonnade Management reserves the right to terminate all events/activities immediately for violation of this agreement.
- Hosting resident(s) must be present at all times for the duration of the rental and assumes responsibility for the conduct of all their guests. Hosting resident(s) will ensure that the policies and regulations of the Clubhouse and property are followed as well as local ordinance, state and federal laws.
- In consideration of receiving permission to use the Clubhouse for the purpose herein above described, the undersigned hereby release owner, manager and any other related or affiliated company their respective officers, directors, agents and employees (the release's) of and from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever, including actions based on negligent conduct of the releases arising out of or related to any loss, damage or injury, including death, that may be sustained by the undersigned or any of his/her invited guests while in the Clubhouse.