- Do all leaseholders (residents over 18) have to be eligible?
- What if my position at Stanford becomes part-time?
- What if I resign or retire?
- What about rent increases?
Eligibility for the household will be based on the highest eligible person. Roommates do not need to be eligible; however, if the eligible person leaves their eligible position, the lease will move to Market Rate.
If you are at least 75% FTE you will remain at Stanford Rate. If you fall below 75% FTE your lease will change to Market Rate.
Each household will be re-certified annually. Please note, upon retirement a resident will no longer qualify for the Stanford Rate.
If you sign a lease, rents are guaranteed for the duration of the lease term. At least 30 days before renewal, rent changes will be announced. The only rent increases that are restricted are those for the BMR (Below Market Rate) homes which are limited to the guidelines set forth by the city.
Pets & Wi-Fi
See our pet policies and a list of nearby dog parks. We have provided pet stations around the community for convenience. All dogs must be on a leash. Please clean up after your dog.
Yes, Wi-Fi is available in all the amenity areas. To connect:
- Connect to “Colonnade Free” from network list
- Open your Web browser (you will be directed to Colonnade Apartments Welcome page)
- Agree with the Terms and Conditions and click “Accept”
Parking & Guests
See our full parking policies.
Each apartment home is assigned one parking space in the subterranean parking garage. Any secondary cars will have access to the gated open access parking in the lower parking level.
Residents with special needs should make an appointment with the Leasing Office to discuss their situation.